Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hearblack - relax and stay a while

I have always found the internet somewhat addictive and can spend countless hours searching for nothing but finding everything. I am particularly bad when I am researching holidays (I am a closet travel agent). So ever since I “discovered” blogs the other night (apparently I have been living under a rock for some time now)– I have spent every spare moment on the internet going from one blog to the next. Some I poke around a bit, some I leave almost as soon as I arrive, and then every now and then you come across a gem of a blog where you stop and stay a while. I hope to highlight these blogs along the way. Firstly my latest find in my internet travels:


Hearblack:

Their “About Us” page tells you practically nothing other than: “recently married. we met and currently live in Hawaii”. I can only assume they are photographers and artists – given their blog is made up almost entirely of photos – beautiful, captivating, awe-inspiring, photos and their etsy store is made up of photos and artwork.

Here are some of my favourite photos (it was hard to choose only a few). I highly recommend you grab a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy this beautiful blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...