Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

My First Craft Swap:

I love making cards, and while my Made It site is slowly building up (still waiting for that first illusive order – free postage if anyone is interested) I have a surplus of cards just itching to be sent out. So when I saw Calico & Co’s Big Birthday Craft Swap I immediately signed up for my first ever craft swap. I eagerly waited to find out who my swap partner was and packaged up my little package of cards and tags. Off to the post office on Monday and by Wednesday I had received an email from my swap partner GemmaJoy thanking me for the cards. And better yet – she mentioned me on her blog – my first ever blog shout out – thanks GemmaJoy. GemmaJoy blogs and makes and sells beautiful headbands, fascinators and brooches on Made It. Her products are perfect for the upcoming racing seasons. She also does custom orders.


A red flower fascinator made from felt and tulle $25

A classic combination of black stitching on white felt

I am eagerly waiting for my surprise parcel to arrive and will let you all know about the goodies when they arrive.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...