Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Creative Space

Did you catch my blog post about the Birdie Mobile how to here
Well last night I decided to stop just blogging about these great DIY's and actually try one - and here is the result! It is a little rough and ready (please keep in mind the only things I have ever really sewed are my school hems a million years ago and a draw string bag) - but I just wanted to try a quick one before I got the nice fabric and sewing machine out! Hardest part was turning it inside out and getting the stuffing in!



What do you think? Do you think it looks like the originals?
Grab a cup of coffee and check out these great other Creative Spaces over at Kootoyoo

3 comments:

  1. Oh i will have to give this one a go!! Love Posie
    PS amazing what you get done when you turn blogger off!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little birdies!! yay!! It looks great :-)
    xxxCate
    PS: love the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I downloaded this too - must get to it. Yours looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...