Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekend Activities for Kids

Looking for something to do with the kids this (most likley rainy) long weekend? Why not give one or all of these a go:
1. Magnetic Popsicle Sticks - image and idea by Pure and Noble

2. Tissue Box Dinosaur feet - image and idea by a bird and a bean

3. Shape printing - image and idea by Kids Craft Weekly

4. Magnet Play Sets - image and idea by Chez Beeper Bebe

5. Shower curtain colouring in - image via Filth Wizardry and idea via My Little Gems

Last weekend we gave the sewing card a try - apparently this was a little too advanced for my son - but it did occupy my husband for five minutes after I showed him what to do with it!
This weekend - we are off the country to visit the family for the long weekend - so I see lots of walking in gumboots and feeding the cows.  I would love to hear what you have planned for your little ones this weekend....

1 comment:

  1. Some fun looking activities for the kids there! I love the shower curtain drawing!

    I found you through Our Creative Spaces, and was wondering if you'd be interested in being featured on our weekly Creative Worldwide hop. I'm the Australasian host - and each week we all showcase crafters from our corner of the world and then link up together.

    If you'd be interested in being 'interviewed' and featured, then please let me know! I'd love to have you over to my blog!

    jillinamillion@y7mail.com

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...