Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Don't you just love those days....

Don't you just love those days when you wake up and you get good news, and it just sets the tone of your whole outlook for the day? After a rather crappy day yesterday (33 weeks pregnant, tired, emotional, sick 2 year old who woke up at 5.30 and then held me under house arrest by not letting me change his PJs all day- I could go on but you get the idea) I was delighted to read my emails (in bed) this morning to find two great pieces of news.

Firstly my Airmail Magnetic Pegs were featured in this great airmail themed wedding round up on Emmaline Bride - the Wedding Guide for the Handmade Bride


And secondly I won a competition over on tickle the imagination magazine  for a Mollydag Made handmade wooden children's game. I think i am going to have to choose the Wooden Memory Game - Animal Menagerie because whilst my little man may be a little young for the memory side of it - I have no doubt it will be great for learning animal names and matching pictures.

Mollydag Made have heaps of other beautiful looking games and at great priced (perfect stocking stuffers or presents for nieces and nephews).

So - whilst the outlook out my window is not a pretty sight at the moment (seriously 19 degress at the end of November!) - things are looking pretty good.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had such a crappy day yesterday, remember you can always give me a call if you need a hand. But I'm glad that things have picked up today, those wooden memory game disks are so cute! I'll have to check out the website.
    Have a great afternoon,
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about the bad day, but great news about winning stuff! If you're rolling with the luck you could pop over to my blog and enter another giveaway :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kate how exhausting! It's been a while between visits so big congrats on your pregnancy and being featured in the bride magazine...and the game you've chosen is fab.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...