Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Sewing Inspiration - Bibs, Shoes and Pinafores

Some sewing inspiration for any budding sewers out there (or people like me who just like to look at what I "could" but never find the time too!)

Quilted bib pattern  and tutoria by Sew She Sews

Little Man Shoes by Schwin and Schwin

Pinafore Dress Pattern by Smashed Peas and Carrots

Have you come across any great sewing tutorials lately which I can add to my ever growing Pinterest board dedicated to sewing inspiration? Leave me a comment below with a link!

2 comments:

  1. oh my what wonderful tutorials - i love the bib one which i need as a few friends are having babies. i love coming across a great tutorial and my pinterest board is full of them (MiraNarnie) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I can only look...and envy! These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...