Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Etsy Love - Creative Thursday

I am a little obsessed with "Creative Thursday" on etsy at the moment - i keep finding myself going back to the shop to check out the beautiful prints - only problem is I have limited wall space to put them. I did purchase some of the "Meet the Gang Fabric Bundle" with the intention of making a quilt - but I am too scared to cut it up so I am working on another way of using it (to be revealed soon I hope). Be sure to check out this beautiful shop and if something catches your eye - she just happens to be having a 5 year anniversary sale with 15% off store wide until 11.59 pm Thursday 8th March (I assume this is US time). Just enter the code "anniversarysale" at the checkout.


 (All images from Creative Thursday Etsy Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...