Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Toilet Paper Rolls Activities

Looking for some great rainy day activities - well I suggest you start collecting your toilet paper rolls now! They are super easy to make something special (and cheap!) with. Need some inspiration....

Super heros by Made by Joel
Robots by Life on the Gravelly Road
Owls by Simple as That
Rockets by Skip to My Lou
Animal Collection as seen on Pikaland
Hanging rockets via Factory Direct Craft
Changing Faces via Little Learning
 And some that i made for my little man - of course Toy Story Themed

These only took about 15 minutes to make - only change I would make next time is to paint the tubes first (doh!).  If you wanted to make some of these yourself - let me know and I will email you the Toy Story pics which have been scaled to size.
Any more great toilet paper roll ideas you have seen?

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection of ideas - the animal collection is adorable and I bet your little one is loving the new Toy Story set you made :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...